- ch = chain
- sl st= slip stitch
- st = stitch
- sc = single crochet
- Sk = skip stitch
- inc = single crochet increase
- Fo = fasten off
- dec = sc decrease / sc2tog / 2 sc together
- hdc = half double crochet
- dc = Double Crochet
- dc-inc = double crochet increase
- Tc = triple crochet
- Most projects require
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needle
- Fiberfill Stuffing
- Stuffing tool (chopstick or pencil)
- Glue gun (optional)
- Safety eyes/Brads
KINGDOM HEARTS - PAOPU FRUIT KEYCHAIN
- Yellow and green Worsted Weight (size 4) Yarn
- I used Red Heart with love in "Daffodil" and Loops and Threads Impeccable in "Kelly Green"
- F Hook (3.75 mm)
- Keychain rings (I got mine on amazon, but also found at art stores)
- R1: 6 sc in a magic ring
- R2: [(ch 3. Along chain: sc, hdc) sl st in next stitch] x 4
- R3: ch 3. Along chain: sc, hdc. Sk 1 and sl st in last st of magic ring. Leave long tail
- R1: ch 4. Along ch: sl st, dc, sl st
- 1: make 2 stars: whip st closed along the whole perimeter and put light stuffing inside. Glue gun the edge of leaf on the inside of the star before whip stitching completely closed.
- 2: Using a thin yarn needle and a long tail of yellow yarn, put through the keychain and loop back into the tip of the star. Make sure you make multiple loops to secure.
- Tag me in your pictures on instagram! Or email me if you don’t have instagram, would love to see your finished projects.